Getting Started with Elhaj Custom Food Trucks
Your success is our success.
The first step is a phone call to learn more about your current vision for your custom food truck. Some key components to understand include:
• What will you be selling?
• What’s the market in your area like?
• What will your food truck need?
• General new food truck owner info.
2. Design Schematic
In this step, our in-house design consultant will speak with you to determine the project requirements and goals. Our in-house design expert usually starts with rough study drawings that illustrate the basic concepts of the food truck design.
3. Customized Proposal
In this step, we will review and collect the following:
• Floor plan design
• Purchase agreement
• Initial deposit (30% -50%)
• Financing is available
4. Starting The Build
The final step is starting the build.
• Creating a more detailed design
• Ordering materials
• Creating a project timeline where all departments (designers, consultants, engineers, contractors) are on board and working together towards a common goal
Our Pledge To You
“To demonstrate a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction, a brilliant focus on core processes and a strong passion for excellence.”